To strengthen the communities we serve, Hammond Insurance Services is dedicated to supporting education and extracurricular activities for children and providing basic needs to disadvantaged families. We encourage our staff and clients to volunteer their time to community projects.
We have proudly volunteered our time and resources with several local agencies in the community including:
- Keezletown Ruritan Baseball League
- Grottoes Little League
- Shenandoah Valley Volleyball Club
- Robert E. Lee High School
- Valley Associates for Independent Living
- Friends of Valley Charities
- DR 100
- Harrisonburg High School DECA Club
- NAIFA – Shenandoah Valley
- The Madee Project
- Broadway Little League
- “Barbells for Boobs”
Our staff has also extended their efforts to local children in need of warm winter coats, as well as over seas to our men and women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.